Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Today in photos.




Loved the colors in this photo. The
smoothie plus the dried roses as
well as the pops of green! Ahh!
Today was more productive than usual. I cleaned my room for the first time since I moved, I made two smoothies, rode my bike, finally typed up my snail mail newsletter, and I did some crafting. It's crazy how close it's getting to September and so much will be happening that month. I'll be turning twenty and I'll be embarking on one of the biggest adventures of my life so far. I'm so excited to move to Houston, Texas no matter how hot it is there. I'm excited to have a fresh start, to meet all kinds of different people, to finally experience close community, to be challenged in ways I've never been challenged before, to experience God in a new place and to sweat my tail off!



No comments:

Post a Comment