Monday, May 27, 2013

This is short and has a dumb title and is about dumb things.

This was going to be a post about the past season that I've gone through. I was going to share pictures and a few memories. I couldn't, however; because right now the past is too painful to venture back into.
I will though, share some pictures that I've taken before I dread my entire head. I view finally making this commitment as a symbol of the new season that I've entered into. I'm hoping that it will prove to be fruitful, rewarding and most of all, healing. Plus, my hair is a disaster, why not just make it all consistent?

Here's the before shots of my half-dreaded head. The next time I take a stupid picture of myself, I'm going to have all of my hair dreaded. 

I will be sticking to my lice comb from
now on. This dreading comb was the worst.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment